Saturday, January 3, 2009

Greetings from Egypt

I arrived to Cairo yesterday (Saturday) morning after a long flight from LA. The travel went all well.
I was pleasanly surprised to see the great number of American college students coming to Cairo for their winter break. On my flight from JFK to Cairo, there were at least three groups from colleges in Indiana and Wisconson going on study travel to Egypt. One was for credit as part of a class and two were simply experiential learning with no college credits accompanied by two faculty. In fact, the flight was full with many Americans coming on their own to discover Egypt.

The weather in Cairo is very pleasant - sunny in the upper 50 during the day, cooler in low 40 by night. So bring some worm clothing.
See in Egypt on Jan. 8

1 comment:

Dr. D said...

Hi Nassef. Good to hear from you. We are all preparing and looking forward to a good flight and a wonderful arrival.
I maybe can speak for the group in saying that we look forward to seeing you SOON! Thanks for the clothing tip. I'm bringing a sweatshirt for a daily jacket.
"Shokran" and see you soon!
Carolann